The scientific journal "Economic Vector" reflects a range of the researches which are conducted at St. Petersburg State Institute of Technology (Technical University).
Works of graduate students and applicants, teachers, research associates, associate professors and professors of Faculty of economics and management of the University are published in the edition and also those who cooperate with the University in any form.
MAGAZINE HEADINGS "ECONOMIC VECTOR”
- Problems of the economic theory and history of economic thought. Philosophy of economic science.
- Economy institutionalization: problems and decisions.
- Problems of management and marketing. Logistics.
- Industrial economy. Labour economy. Economic problems of branch complexes and regionalism.
- Economic problems of services sector.
- Economic problems of management of innovations. Modernization of the Russian economy: strategic directions.
- Economy and ecology: problems of environmental management and land management. Economy of agro-industrial complex.
- Finance, monetary circulation and loan. Problems of the analysis of financial and economic activity. Accounting and statistics.
- Problems of economic-mathematical modeling. Business informatics.
The journal is published in the printing version 4 times a year
THE SCHEDULE OF SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES IN THE EDITORIAL OFFICE OF THE JOURNAL "ECONOMIC VECTOR»No. 1 (issue release – the end of March of the current year)
Articles are accepted to reviewing till March 01 of the current year.
No. 2 (issue release – the end of June of the current year)
Articles are accepted to reviewing till June 01 of the current year.
No. 3 (issue release – the end of September of the current year)
Articles are accepted to reviewing till September 01 of the current year.
No. 4 (issue release – the end of December of the current year)
Articles are accepted to reviewing till December 01 of the current year.
In certain cases, in coordination with Edition, changes of terms of acceptance of articles to reviewing are possible.