Instruction to the author
Dear future authors, before sending articles for reviewing, we ask to study the following documents:
1. The order about an order of acceptance order of articles in the scientific journal "Economic vector ”
The material offered for the publication has to be original, not published before in other printing editions. Article has to be edited. Publications of the authors having an academic degree and also graduate students, applicants and undergraduates by the following rules are allowed:
1. The authors having (not having) an academic degree, (or in co-authorship) with a total amount fr om 0.3 conventional printed sheet up to 1 conventional printed sheet each. Authors send article in electronic form, the questionnaire and the scanned review with the certified signature (the separate attached files) to the address: email@example.com. The original of the signed review is sent by the non-registered letter 190013, St. Petersburg, Moskovsky Ave., 26, Saint-Petersburg State Institute of Technology (Technical University), the editorial office of the Economic Vector journal. All the articles are also internally reviewed. The editorial board reserves the right to reject the articles for one reason or another.
2. Graduate students, with a total amount from 0.2 conventional printed sheet up to 0.3 conventional printed sheet. Articles are accepted only in the presence of the recommendation (in any form) signed by the head of work and\or the head of the department. Graduate students of Saint-Petersburg State Institute of Technology (Technical University) and other institutions located in St. Petersburg personally hand over electronic versions of the article, the questionnaire and the original of the recommendation. Nonresident authors send (in electronic form – the separate attached files) the article, the questionnaire, the scanned recommendation signed and sealed on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The original of the recommendation is sent by the non-registered letter 190013, St. Petersburg, Moskovsky Ave., 26, Saint-Petersburg State Institute of Technology (Technical University), the editorial office of the Economic vector journal, ph. +7(952)3835285.
Article submission requirements
The editorial office asks to follow a number of rules:
1. Fill out the questionnaire (to Download). Please, specify mobile phone number for an operative communication.
2. Article is handed over in the .doc or .docx format. Numbering of pages is obligatory, through in the right bottom corner.
3. Structure of the article:
· at the beginning of the article it is necessary to specify the UDC index (see http://teacode.com/online/udc) in the left top corner;
· after UDC, below on the right, it is necessary to specify initials and a surname of the author (coauthors, no more than 3). An academic degree and an academic status of authors (if it is available), a position and the place of work in Russian and in English languages;
· further in the middle below the name of the article in Russian and in English languages is provided;
· the summary in Russian and in English languages is provided below the name of the article (the size of the summary is 80-150 words in Russian, the translation into English). The expanded summary in English, up to 200 words is allowed;
· keywords (5-10 in Russian, the translation into English) have to correspond to the name and a subject of the article;
· body of the article.
4. Font: Times New Roman, size 14, interval 1.5. Alignment on width. Fields: top and bottom 20 mm, left 30 mm, right 15 mm.
5. Drawings (photos, schemes, schedules, charts, maps).
Drawings need to be submitted in the separate file in the JPG format with the resolution not less than 300 DPI. The raster images received by photography or scanning are meant. The drawings done by means of MS-Office (Word, Excel and so forth), it is not necessary to export to the jpg format.
Figures have to be numbered and signed. In the text there have to be references to drawings. The word "Figure" is written in abbreviated form: "Fig. 1".
Tables are necessary to be done in Times New Roman, the size from 8 to 14. Tables have to be numbered; the table has to have a heading. In the text there have to be references to tables. The word "Table" is written in the text in abbreviated form ("Tab."), over the table – completely.
The name of columns of the table has to be printed with Capital letter and subordinate columns have to be printed with Lowercase letter.
If the table has continuation, its name is not repeated, and over the table it is necessary to write: "Continuation of the table" and its number.
It is desirable to avoid the tables located in album orientation.
If any sign of Latin tracing, or a formula in the form of one line (for example: y=a+b∙x) – it is typed in the text editor – in Microsoft Word by the Times New Roman or Symbol font. In the editor of formulas (Word MS Equation program) it is necessary to type only formulas of more difficult view – in "several storeys"
(for example: ) .
If the length of a formula exceeds 80 mm, it should be divided into several lines. Transfer of formulas is allowed on the signs "plus" and "minus", rarer – on the sign "multiplication". These signs repeat at the beginning and at the end of transfer.
The scanned versions of formulas and tables are not allowed.
8. The list of the used sources
It is made out according to GOST P 7.0.5-2008. The literature used by the author is given after article in mentioned order. References to Internet-resources are given in the general list of references on the author or the title of the publication with the obligatory indication of the address of the website wh ere this publication is placed, and date of its placement or date of the last verification of a resource.
In the text references to literature are given in square brackets.
Main requirements to the list of references:
- - the list of references has to contain references to the modern scientific works published for the last 10 years in the reviewed scientific periodicals indexed in a DB of RISC, SCOPUS. (it is allowed to specify DOI and CrossRef identifiers);
- - it is not recommended to use references to educational and methodical literature, popular scientific and fiction;
- - it is recommended to expand the number of literary references till 20-30 for the purpose of broader idea of the executed and perspective researches;
- - for scientific reviews the list of references has to contain not less than 30 references from wide geography of sources;
- - unreasonable self-citing is not welcomed.
9. It is necessary to follow the uniform rules in registration of quotes, footnotes and references:
Quotes have to look so: "...".
The footnote figure when it is the share of end of a phrase, needs to be put: 
The provided materials originally are considered by editorial board and are transferred to reviewing. After approval of materials, coordination of various questions with the author (if necessary) the editorial board tells the author the decision on publication of article, otherwise it directs to the author motivated refusal.
At a deviation of materials because of violation of requirements for registration or as not answering to subject of the journal materials are not published and are not returned.